uh hi another help post

I’m officially not supported by my family anymore which means a few things

  • I can’t go home w/out putting myself in danger to get my possessions (clothes in particular, I don’t have a lot)
  • I have school fees which I need to pay for

my school wants $150 as a cancellation fee of my housing contract. that’s about 1/3 of the money I have to my name (most of which is in checks and pending direct deposits so is not accessible)

if you can help out at all please shoot me something at


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s